Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blue Monday

It's Blue Monday.
Do you want to know why?
No,
it's not because there was some sad thing that happened...
or,
some horrible thing I must do today...
...rather...
just because,
well,
I
LOVE
BLUE!
:)
Why don't you sit down with a cuppa & take a look around you:
the day is better when the skies are blue, the water is more inviting when it's blue!
I think every color is prettier when set off with a touch of blue.
So,
today I say:
"Celebrate Blue!"
I hope you can find some pretty blue goodness somewhere in your day today...
might it be ...
....in the sky...
Romantic Style by Selina Lake

....in your home...

...or while you're working on your next crafty project.

Blue doesn't have to mean sad or down...
I think it means much more than that,
it's
refreshing!
Why don't you let yourself see
what a little
BLUE
can do for
YOU!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)