Monday, October 17, 2011

Sweet Tweets!

 Oh how I love me some birds!
Don't you?
 I think I'm happiest when birds are singing somewhere near by.... I'm so drawn to them.
How about you?
What is your favorite bird?
I love the look of the Blue Stellars Jay, but they screech so nastily
 ( I know, as I have some living in my yard).
I also love the look of a Flicker....but they pound holes in the side of my house!
Eagles are SO magnificent....but I always find calf, dog, and cat bones below their nests when I'm in the wild....eiuwww!
:(
I'm more of a tweetie bird sorta girl.
You know,
the sweet little chickadees & wrens.
I also adore watching swallows swoop and dive.
Owls have always fascinated me as well as hawks.
I love the sound of seagulls when I'm at the beach....and I only like crows in the fall.
One of the best sounds is Canadian Geese flying overhead,
&
when a wild dove coos in the wilderness....well it's just bliss to me!
:)
Today I decided to show you some of the sweet tweets from my shop
I've been uploading some new items lately....don't you love the cute birds?
I do!
I'm also digging the new turquoise blue
Turks Knot Necklace
that we are featuring now.
Well,
anyway....
I'd better get some rest.
I'm heading to
Children's Hospital
tomorrow with my son Tristan.
I hope we will get good news there.
I'll try to get back here again soon!?
Cheerio!
Trish
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)