Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Favorite Treasury List: No. 1

I just thought I'd stop in here to let you all know that I havn't deserted you...just am taking a bit of much needed time away
"from it all".
Not to worry....I'll be back again soon with much to tell...and show as well.
In the meantime, I'd like to share some of the prettier
treasuries I've been featured in lately.
I'm not sharing these so much to show you my items
(let's face it...you've seen all those before)
no....
I'd like to show you the many talented artists that swarm around the Etsy hub.
There are also talented vintage collectors, photographers, and folks who curate these special collections that often end up on the front page of
So, while I'm away...enjoy this very much!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)