Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Uploads at Ollie Bollen

Hello + Hello!
Just wanted to stop by and show you some of my new goodies...
Vintage fat quarters.
These sweeties come in sets of 5, and are made up of freshly laundered vintage and retro bed sheeting.
Don't ask where I found the time to do this...even I don't know!
However, I'm so glad I did...
there are simply piles of gorgeous sheeting laying in wait for me to get my hands on it.
I LOVE to play with the fabrics in my workroom...oh how fun it is to collect it!
I just can't use it all however, so I come up with groupings in color ways that work well together.
Then I meticulously cut and inspect every fat quarter myself
to make sure they are as pristine as can be.
Each set is then photographed and listed over at my shop
Laundry has NEVER been more fun!
:)
Hope you are all well...and hoping the sun will shine down on you today.
xx
T.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)