Friday, August 17, 2012

Chair in an Instagram!

Hello + Hello!
 Just wanted to stop by in a jiffy to show you the cutie pie chair I just did!
Here's the before picture shown below:
 Can I just say...that as nice as natural wood is, this was beyond help on many levels...
 ...so I didn't mind using Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan to make it better suited for
my intended purpose.
(the cool thing about Annie's paints is that you don't have to prime!)
We sell Annie's paints at our shop
I started with a coat of leftover
Aubusson Blue
&
then...
...finished it off with a coat of
Provence mixed with the newest color Florence
(it was half and half).
After it dried, I distressed it in all the right spots.
I love how it turned out,
and so I topped it with my favorite
Granny Chic posession:
a would be rag rug I find too precious to put on the floor.
Here's another look, you can see I also painted the stool in the background.
The studio is coming along slowly as I have time to commit to it.
I hope to do a full on photo shoot with a "real" camera soon....
but for now, Instagram is still the way for me to go.
.....
Otherwise....
I hope you are well?
I'm working hard and am busy as can be just now....
hoping for a breather once the boys are back in school???
We'll see....
Ill see you soon with more fun peeks to come....
T.
xx

2 comments:

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)