Sunday, August 19, 2012

Trying to Contain Myself!!

 Hello + Hello!
As you know, I've been working on my studio/office for awhile now.
I was lucky enough to have the joy of reorganizing all my crafting supplies this past week.
What a ton of work!
But,
I'm happy to say that other than a few rogue items roaming throughout this house,
I think I've finally begun to contain myself!!
YAY!!!
I thought I'd give you a little glimpse of my colorful personality
shining through my crazy collections:
 A very happy desk view.
 Such a lovely thrifted mess.
 Colorful Doily addiction!!!
 A happy yarn ball collection.
 My so called "needles in a haystack".
(NOTE: I don't knit or chrochet...but I thrift!)
 A half finished wreath project with scraps.
The beginning of a very beautiful thing...my storage bins filled
with color coordinated vintage fabric scraps!!
YAY!!
Like I've said before,
I hope to do a photoshoot when the studio/office is done...
but until then,
Instagram is my friend.
It's hotter than blazes here lately
( I'm a weeny and declare anything over 90* to be "blazes"!)
So,
I've felt uninspired to work on new projects...where oh where is
my favorite month of the year???
SEPTEMBER
Oh yes...
she's just around the corner.
Warm days, cool nights.
Sunshine & wild colors
all enjoyed from the comfort of
Indian Summer.
I. Can't. Wait.
Cheers!
T.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)