Friday, August 24, 2012

Thrifty Little Etsy Details

 Sometimes it's the littlest details that get missed...and when they do,
things just seem to fall apart.
I've been missing alot of little details as life seems to be getting busier and busier.
I had to slow myself down the other day to stop and enjoy the details.
So,
without much ado...
here are the details from some of the work I recently did for my shops
on Etsy:



 
 
Taking time to work in all the details of life is so important.
I like to see the big picture....but details make all the difference!
Here's to celebrating the details of life...without getting too hung up on them.
I realize this all seems like an oxy-moron...but knowing
where the line needs to be drawn takes practice...
What a challenge.
;)
T.
xx


1 comment:

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)