Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Simple Domestic Finds Equal a Happy Trisha



 
 
Hello + Hello!
How are you today?
I just wanted to stop in with a few Instagram photos and say happy Tuesday!
>>>--------->
I was so excited to find green eggs from our Americauna chickens this past weekend, that I thought I should pop by and show you how sweet petite they are! After I took this photo we cooked them up and ate them for dinner. They were delicious! I'm so happy to have green egg chickens in my flock now!


 
I also had fun this past week spending a day out with my mom thrifting. I was so happy to find this lovely quilt for about 10 dollars! Some days it's the simplest things that make me the happiest... chickens, eggs and quilts!
Wishing you many happy domestic treasures this week!
T.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)