Saturday, September 15, 2012

Caution: The 80's Are On A Serious Comeback!

Hello + Hello!
Ok.
So,
Seriously?
Yes,
Seriously.
For those of you who are living life in a box, you may not have noticed the fact that the
early 1980's
are on a serious comeback roll!
Be afraid...
be VERY afraid.
LOL
The cross stitch, pinks & blues of the past are on their way to a home near you!
Don't say I didn't warn you... proceed with caution!
Ha Ha Ha!
***
Attack Cat
cross stitch courtesy of my
Etsy shop:
***
So,
what's your take?
1980's love?
or...
not so much?
I am fine with the whole homespun thing...and some of the fashion is great...
but I seriously draw the line
at
"Precious Moments"
no...
I will NOT be going there!
LOL
***
Happy Retro Flashbacks To You!
T.
xx


2 comments:

  1. I suppose it's like fashion isn't it - legwarmers and batwings seem to be back, so why not in interiors...
    Somebody stop us if we all start decorating in red, black and grey graphic stripes with Ferrari posters on our walls though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Your commemt was just the laugh I needed to start my day!! Please hold me accountable on the Ferrari Poster homefront ok?!?!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      T.
      xx

      Delete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)