Sunday, October 21, 2012

Making Hoopla Reworking the Swatch Wall!

 Hello + Hello!
So,
I've done it...
It's been over a few years since I created my swatchwall of embroidery hoops.
Last time I revamped them, I removed all the red from the hoops.
That was nice...but now I've removed the pink!
However....
I've not had the chance to go back and refill the empties.
Eeeeek!
I needed some inspiration!!
So off to Etsy I went.
That's where I created the treasury above.
See something you like?
You can find the link right over
Now that I have my inspiration...I'd better get to it!
So here it goes....the last you'll see of this swatch wall....
 
 ....hopefully I'll have the gumption to get the new wall done within a short time..
so you can see it soon!
Stay tuned!
T.
xx


2 comments:

  1. Love your wall my friend...I have a mini version happening over my desk but thinking I should add more...Love love love the effect. Off to pin your image if you don't mind. xoxox hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank-you my dear friend! :). I'm just about finished with the wall. It's not something I wanted to rush, as fabric selection & placement are key to a successful swatch wall! I hope you enjoy your new wall soon & I'd love to see it when you do ok? I'm sure it will be adorable....
      Happy Sunday!
      :)
      T.
      xx

      Delete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)