Monday, December 24, 2012

72 December Instagram Favorites



 Hello + Hello
&
Merry Christmas!
Just wanted to drop by my blog and say hi!
I've been a busy girl this past month with all that has to happen with owning a retail shop during the holiday season.
But,
I've always got my Droid with me wherever I go....
and therefore am able to capture little daily lovelies.
Here are just a few of my favorites...
yes...72 is a few.
LOL!!!






It's been a fun December so far with lots of crafting, baking, decorating & much much more!
I hope you are enjoying your
Christmas time as much as I have been.
So excited to go to Church tonight for our
Christmas Eve Service!!
I love EVERYTHING about gathering with those who love Jesus!!
Hoping you're well, and a Merry Christmas Eve to YOU!
Trish
xx

1 comment:

  1. So fun, Trisha! Merry Christmas from your Arlington neighbor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)