Friday, December 14, 2012

...And Take Us to Heaven to Live With Thee There

The wind has been taken out of my sails today.
I am heartbroken for the families in Conneticut who've lost their
little children today.
Right now I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my own little ones
as they get home from school today.
I believe there will be many more hugs and love lavished on children tonight.
Let us all remember those who've lost so much today in prayer,
&
even though it all seems so messed up
remember that God is STILL in control here.
Sin may run rampant in our nation...
but He will triumph in the end.
Blessings to all of you, and warmest hugs.
T.
xx
P.S.
Just a little link to a wonderful blog post about how to talk to your kids
about this sad tragedy
can be found
here
by Mothers of Boys.
I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and meaningful my friend.
    Just came to wish you a blessed Christmas....we will hug our Children a little bit tighter and be thankful for all the sweet blessings that come our way from our Heavenly Father..xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)