Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Outtakes From Everything Goes With Ice Cream Book Feature

Hello + Hello!
You know, it's amazing how many photos one needs to take to get just the right shot.
It also takes a number of times to go through all those
"right shot"
photos to decide which ones to take the time to edit.
Then, it takes time to edit them & from those
"edited photos"
decide which ones you'll actually feature.
Whew!
I decided I would be remiss if I didn't  show you the outtakes of those
"edited photos"
from my little book feature in
new book called
 
So,
without much ado...
here are the outtakes from my contribution:


 





 
Just in case you're wondering,
this is a
Lemon Pistachio Cranberry Ice Cream Tart
Mmmmm.....mmmmmm!
Well,
the recipe is in the book....so if you need more info,
you can pop right on over
and get the
scoop!
LOL
SCOOP!
Cheers my friends,
T.
xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)