Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm Sharing 9 Moments With You Today

 Hello + Hello!
I just wanted to stop in today to say hello to you...how was your weekend?
Was it fun & cheerful? Relaxing and easy? Did you get a lot accomplished?
Well,
I finally had one of those stay at home weekends with no major things planned...
....other than the fact that I had sick kids to tend to this past week/weekend...
it was good.
As you know I'm always on the go with my
Droid &  Instagram, so I captured a few snaps from my everyday life to share here today...
As you can see in these photos,
it's been a little discombobulated around here the last few weeks with work at Grandiflora, gardening,
5 parties for various reasons, photo shoots & illness in the house.
One of the most fun things I was able to do,
 was go thrifting for a morning while running other errands.
I had a great haul, & am planning another
(Stay tuned for the dates.)
Whew!
May always seems to be a little more than haywire around here for our family.
It really is sort of a shame to be so busy when the weather finally starts to cooperate.
I am just waiting for my seasonal allergies to kick in and really
get me all worked up!
(sigh.....)
Well,
I know this has been a rambling post today,
but I wanted to let you know that you are not alone in the crazy-ness we call life.
Sometimes we are so busy we can't see the big picture
& so....
I'm trying to pause today to see all the blessings I've had this week....
and take note that although it hasn't been fun to have sick kids....
I need to see that it could also be SO MUCH WORSE & isn't.
I am truly blessed.
Hope you are feeling blessed today too!
Cheers,
T.
xx
P.S.
If you're the praying type, please say a little prayer for me and my son
as we venture to Seattle Children's Hospital tomorrow for another
check-up about his
Linear Schleroderma en coup de Sabre.
Thanks my friends.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)