Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rustic Romance Is Now Available at Gatherings Magazine

 Hello + Hello!
I am so happy to announce that one of my favorite publications is now
available to you online OR in print!!
is live!
Yay!!
 I am blessed enough to contribute to this happy publication as the Market Editor.
(See my market preview vignette above.)
There are so many wonderful contributors this go around,
with amazing Autumn loveliness abounding!

( Above photo courtesy of Liz Hanley of Liz Loves Vintage )
 The theme this issue is
Rustic Romance...
I don't know about you....
but I'm in love already!
&
the best part?
This is just a preview of what's in store for you over at
Eeeep!
(Above photo courtesy of Clarice Fox-Hughes of Storybook Woods
 
>>>>>--------------->
 
I hope you take the time to head on over and see what this lovely
publication has to offer you this beautiful new season!
Happy Fall
my friends...
may you have crisp mornings
&
cozy nights ahead.
And in between?
Rustic Romance!
Cheers!
T.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)