Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What Inspired My Spring Market Report in Gatherings Magazine?

 
Hello + Hello!
I am so excited to announce the release of
This is by far the best issue yet!
 
 
The other contributors and I were all given creative license to be inspired by
whomever/whatever we wanted!
What great fun!
( Heather Spriggs Thompson is the best editor ever!)
 
Immediately I knew who I would be
inspired by...
my fellow contributor & friend
 
 
I think it's easy to see how talented she is
from this sweet watercolor print that she blessed me with
upon completing a lovely photo shoot at my home.
(You can get your own copy too, just find it on her blog side bar.)
 
>>>>>--------------->
 
I'm guessing you'll be able to see the correlation
between Annetta's piece nestled in my story board
&
my final market report
(arranged by none other than the uber talented
 
So, if you are a big fan of beauty...
love flowers, enjoy creating an inspirational home
&
well...anything in between?
You
simply
MUST
head over to
now
and get your copy!
 
 P.S.
As a fun little perk for you my blog friends....
Simply enter code
BLOGFRIEND
at checkout
&
receive 10% off your issue!
YAY!
Happy Reading!
 
T.
xx
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm still speechless at having your beautiful Spring Market Report inspired by my bow tie watercolor. It's an honor because I look up to you and I am so humbled. I'm also happy that my little piece of work inspired you, which is my heart. Thank you friend, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)