Monday, March 3, 2014

Coming Soon...Spring 2014 Gatherings Magazine: A Tribute to Artists & Artisans

 Hello + Hello!
I am getting
REALLY
excited for the new release of
It's an amazing tribute to artists and artisans.
 
 I think these images will completely inspire you...
as they did me.
The folks I work with at
Gatherings Magazine
are amazingly talented,
&
I am fully blessed by the
top notch content they deliver.
Be sure to head right over
to find out how you can pre-order your copy today!
You won't be disappointed,
I pinky swear!
 
 
I think we could all use a little bit of
"SPRING"
don't you?
 
>>>>>--------------->
 
Remember, this issue releases
March 10th!
So pre-order your copy today!
Yippee!
 
Happy March
my friends!
T.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)