Thursday, September 10, 2009

All that I ever needed to learn.....


Yeah, you know it....All I ever needed to learn, I learned in Kindergarten. The rules? Listen, be patient, help others, and have fun. This is what my oldest son learned in school today; his first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe it's already/finally here. I can't decide if I'm crushed or excited that he's off to school....I guess I should be excited that he is beyond excited to be there. I love you buddy, I know you will be "A Pleasure to have in class". But, we will miss you at home while you are off learning your head off. Remember...we are proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Trisha! You have now joined the club (you know the one where us moms sit and eat chocolates all day because our kids are at school and our husbands are at work). You will have no idea where the time will go and before you know it you will be bringing the teacher flowers from your yard with a not saying "thanks for a wonderful year".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies................and soon you'll be dropping him off at college, sniff!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)