Sunday, April 18, 2010

Flickr Pickr: Orange bike


Orange bike, originally uploaded by dreamiurg.

O.K. I don't normally do this here....but I think it's time I start. I truly have decided that I'm a Flickr addict. Yes, " My name is Trisha, and I'm a Flickrholic." It is true....and I'm trying to come to terms with it. I think that this may have to become a regular weekly ordeal here.

Once in a great while I come accross a photo that speaks to me in some way....and this photo is one of those I keep coming back to and staring at. I know, I know....I can hear you saying it now: " Trish, it's a bike.....made out of oranges....what the????" Well, I happen to like it. Believe it or not....I think it's freekin' cool! I mean....who thinks of this stuff? Obviously Tatiana did...and I think she's really talented to have gone out of the "box" with her creative thoughts.

Congratulations Tatiana....you've won my pick of the week on Flickr. I know I'm just one person....but I think you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)