Thursday, August 26, 2010

Going in Style....

Honestly, I would be lying to tell you that we took this car to market over the past weekend....I WISH!!! How cool is this??? I actually pulled off the road so we could get some lattes before we went junking, and this is what was in the parking lot! Other than the fact that there is a skull on the hood....you'd expect to see President Kennedy step out of the pub nearby and say "Hey! How d'ya like my Presidential Motorcade???? Sweet ride huh?"
Pretty great huh? La Von and Kim (my partners in crime for the day) are getting used to the fact that I must capture things for the blog....no matter how crazy they can be!
Get aload of those wings! We could've hauled a ton more junk in this baby!!! My poor workhorse Suburban (or "the 'Burb") was a bit jelous I might add....sad how much I make her work for the Grandiflora Cause.
That skull kind of cracks me up....it is a cross between Steampunk Noir, and Roadkill! Hee hee hee!
Ahhhhh, they just don't make 'em like they used to....
....well, actually this cool company that we saw at market earlier in that day actually DOES make 'em like they used to! Newgate clocks are lovely to the limit....but the price tag reflects. Too bad they are a bit over our shoppers' budgets....but just the same they were a pleasure to behold. It just goes to show that quality is difficult to come by, expensive to attain, but when valued....worth it.

I value your readership...and I welcome your comments. I hope you have a great day everyone!!!
Cheers,
Trish :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)