Sunday, October 7, 2012

My New Playground: Project Decor

Hello + Hello!
Hi my name is Trisha, & I am a Project Decoraholic.
( "Hello Trisha" )
Nope,
just kidding...BUT...I can see how one could be!
Have you heard about
 
 
yet???
I was invited to join this really fun site just yesterday, and am more than a little
afraid for what I've gotten myself into?!
How fun it is to upload your own photos
(or photos from the web)
& design away!
As with every new thing,
it took a little while to get going, but now I'm starting to get the hang of it!
 

As if I needed one more thing to play with on the internet right?!
But,
when it's something this fun...well...I don't mind!
Come on over and check out 
 and follow along!
Maybe set up your own board too?
>>>>------------->
Either way, let me know what you think of this board I made.
(above)
I was able to use my own photo taken locally up in the hills,
and build a little room story around it.
How fun!!
I've been working on some more too...but I'll save those for another blog post.
Let me know if you've dabbled with
yet....I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Cheers,
T.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)