Friday, October 5, 2012

Rummage Restyled: A Few New Flickr Favorites

 
Hello + Hello!
It's that time again folks....
another installment of my favorite picks from the
Flickr group I curate called
I am always so blown away by the sheer talent of the
home decorators and designers
 who are so willing to share their hard work with the rest of us on the web.
I'm so thankful that they are!
Just take a look at these gorgeous room shots found in our ever growing group:
 


 
Each and every one of these lovely styled vignettes exude a sense of
cozy home.
I highly recommend you visit my friends over on
where you will find many more shots just like these.
 I consider it such an honor to curate their 
amazing work.
Maybe you have some photos to add?
I'd love to see you over there!!
Cheers!
&
Happy Weekend!
T.
xx
 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Trisha for featuring my photo and in such great company! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jutta, and thanks for stopping by the blog! A huge thank-you to you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Trisha,

    Thank you so much for featuring my studio picture, just read you message, apologies for my late reply! Have great week! Lots of good wishes you way, Marlous

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)