Thursday, October 4, 2012

Super E-Z ((But Dangerous))Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins

Hello + Hello!!
I was just posting this photo to my shop blog
with the recipe for pumpkin cream cheese muffins.
Some of our customers were lucky enough to enjoy them
 the other day at one of our craft classes.
Since they were raving about them asking for the recipe....
I figured you might want to have this super E-Z recipe too!
So without further ado....here we go!
 
>>>>-------------------->
 
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS
 
Ingredients:
1- 18oz. yellow cake mix
1- 15oz. can pumpkin puree
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
4 oz. cream cheese (block is easiest)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350*. Fill 12 muffin tin cups with paper liners. Mix cake mix with pumpkin puree and spices. Fill each paper liner half full with mixture. Cube cream cheese into 12 small squares, and pop one square into each half filled muffin cup. Cover each piece of cream cheese with remainder of batter until it's gone. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350* or until a toothpick inserted into muffin comes out clean. Cool after baking and top with cream cheese topping.
 
CREAM CHEESE TOPPING:
Ingredients:
4 oz. cream cheese softened
(the other 1/2 of the block from muffins)
1/2 container cream cheese frosting
 (store bought, in the tub)
 
Directions:
In a seperate bowl mix softened cream cheese with store bought cream cheese frosting. Take any size plastic sandwich bag and cut the tip off one side of the bottom of the bag. Fill the bag with topping mixture. Place in the fridge to chill for about a half hour. Once mixture is chilled, squeeze the frosting out of the tip and onto muffins. Use sprinkles if desired.
 
>>>>--------------->
 
I consider myself quite the pumpkin officianado, and I can honestly say
that other than regular pumpkin pie like my Grandma used to make...
THIS
IS
THE
BEST
RECIPE
I'VE
EVER
TRIED
WITH 
PUMPKIN!!!
&
THE EASIEST TOO!!!
 
So moist...so satisfying....so.....welllllllllllllll..................GOOD!
 
Try not to eat them all by yourself....it's quite a chore!
Hope you enjoy them...maybe you'd better make a double batch?
T.
xx


6 comments:

  1. They look delicious! there goes my diet,lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE PUMPKIN and will make them soon! Thanks for the recipe!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made these and they turned out amazing!!! I added a sprinkle of cinnamon to the top of the cream cheese frosting, and it gave it a nice little flavor twist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And I sprinkled a tad of brown sugar on top of the muffins before putting them in for baking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, OoooOoooo....that sounds delicious!! So happy you liked the muffins :) I'm getting excited for fall so I can make and devour these again! Enjoy your goodies, and thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog :)
      Cheers,
      T.
      xx

      Delete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)