Monday, November 12, 2012

Souvenir Christmas Magazine is NOW AVAILABLE!

Hello + Hello!
Just wanted to drop in and let you know that this wonderful copy of
is available for a free preview!
For just a few dollars more you can see the whole thing from cover to cover!
Filled with all good things for your home this
Christmas Season,
you'll be sure to enjoy perusing through it's pages again and again.
Some of you may remember that I was
blessed enough to be featured in the
Summer issue
I must say that it was a wonderful adventure for me...
one that I hope I can be a part of again sometime.
Because quite frankly,
( of Country Living Magazine Fame)
is one of my favorite stylists!
I seem to love everything she does!
I think you will too my friends!
Head on over and check out the free preview...
I'm sure you won't be sad you did!
Happy New Week!
Cheers,
T.
xx
 
 
 


1 comment:

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)